Monday, January 14, 2008

Kirian Coaching at Master Toddy's Camp

Master Toddy, Stephan Bonner, Kirian, Anthoney Brown and Master LukChang
Stephan has been in Vegas training his Thai Boxing with Master Toddy and his team
in preperation of his next UFC Fight with Matt Hamill. Kirian was honored to help.

Kru Kirian spent the week of January 7th-11th at Master Toddy's Training Camp in Las Vegas, NV. As always, Kirian was honored to work with Master Toddy and spent the week helping Master Toddy train MTIA instructors from around the country for their Instructor Certifications. Kirian looks forward to supporting Master Toddy in helping to grow the MTIA in the United States.

"During my seminar I had Kirian Instruct my own fighters and Muay Thai team. All of my people complimented him so much. They asked if he could stay! He was a great leader with my students and well deserving of his MTIA Kru certification. Congratulations!"
--Grand Master Toddy

No comments: